The SFDA would like to invite all interested participants to make their submissions on the following dates:
- Abstracts must be submitted prior to: October 28, 2011.
- Full Scientific Papers and posters shall be submitted prior to: January 14, 2012.
1. The paper submitted must not be a reproduction of a previous publication.
2. It must be written in either Arabic or English with the abstract written in the alternative language.
3 .It must not exceed 15 pages for the applied scientific research, and 30 for legislative research including the tables, figures and references.
4. It should include an abstract of not more than 250 words, stating concisely the objectives, methods and important results.
5. The paper must incorporate the following headings: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussions, and References.
6. Each page must be assigned a serial number.
7. An electronic copy of the abstracts and full papers must be send by email in MS Word doc format.
8. All the papers are irretrievable upon submission.
For further Guidelines for Authors, you can visit our website on the following link: www.sfda.gov.sa
Correspondences related to the submissions
All correspondences related to scientific and research papers shall be directed to:
Chairman of the Scientific Committee
Saudi Food and Drug Authority
PO Box: 84983 – Postal Code: 11681
Riyadh – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Fax: +966 1 2109569